Norwegian to English Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Norwegian to English translators with Birmingham Translation Services - Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Birmingham Translation Services. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Norwegian to English. If you are interested in becoming a translator from English to Norwegian instead, please see: English to Norwegian jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Birmingham Translation Services is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Norwegian to English translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
- Native English Speaker
- University educated in Norwegian to English translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Norwegian to English translator
- Some experience performing English Website Translations
- Centrally located in Birmingham, or nearby in the UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "Norwegian to English Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)